Based in Chandigarh, India2Canada is a FREE of cost Pre-arrival Services, funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Canada.
If you are immigrating to Canada and have an approved PR visa, we can assist you in preparing for your move to Canada by answering your queries with quality and reliable information.
You can expect to know all about Canada, things to do before departure and on arrival, housing options and job search. We also facilitate online community connections and in depth information sessions on the Canadian education and banking system, healthcare, driving in Canada, child care benefits and all other settlement related information.
Choose from a range of online and in-person sessions. With direct access to our staff before you leave for Canada, your journey with us will involve:-
2. Meet a settlement worker.
3. Receive customised information and invitations to webinars.
4. Get matched to a mentor in Canada and get connected to Community Services in your city of destination, for post settlement needs.
5. Provide feedback about the services you received and how we can improve.
6. Stay connected from Canada and volunteer with us as mentors to other newcomers moving to Canada.